Step 1. Log into cPanel.
Step 2. On the home screen under the files section choose "File Manager".
Step 3. Next, choose where you'd like to start in. For this example, we're going to use the Web Root option - which is the public_html folder. Since we're uploading to the public_html folder we do not need to navigate anywhere else.
Step 4. Select "Upload" from the icons at the top.
Step 5. Navigate to the file you want to upload on your local computer by selecting the "Choose File" button.
Step 6. Select the file and click "Open". Once the file is finished uploading you can click on the link in the cetner of the screen to retrun to the folder you uploaded the file to.
Step 7. Now, in a web browser, we can visit the file and verify it uploaded to the location correctly.
How to connect FTP for Ciesto Solutions Hosting Server..?
1. Download File Zilla with version 18.104.22.168 (Download Here)
2. open file zilla goto site manager.
3. Add New site.
4. Enater Hostname (domain name or you can use IP also)
5. Select Servertype : FTPES
6. Logon type : Normal
7. Enter FTP User and Password.
8. Click on next Tab Transfer Setting and select on Active mode.
9. Then click on Connect.
10. After or next time your configure setting store in File Zilla.
11. So you can direct connect click.