1. Click MySQL Databases.
2. Scroll down until you see the Current Users section.
3. Under this section and to the right of User name, please provide a user name for a database.
4. Please note that that full database user will be cpaneluser_databaseuser.
5. To the right of Password, please type the password for which you would like to create for this database user.
6. Click Create User.
You have now created a database user. You can manage it from PhpMyAdmin, found in the Databases section in cPanel..
You now need to give the user privileges for your specified database.
1. In the drop down menu to the right of User, please sect the user for which you would like give privileges to.
2. To the right of Database, please select a database for which you would like the user to have privileges to.
3. Under privileges please choose what type of privileges you would like the user to have.
4. Click Add User To Database button You have now created a new database with a privileged user. You can now input the information into a php script or another script to access it locally
You have now just gave a user permissions to a database
If you are deleting a script or would like to restart a new database, the first step is to delete the old MySQL database. To do so, please do the following:
1. Click MySQL Databases
2. Under Current Databases, you will find the names of all your current databases.
3. Click Delete next to the name of the database you would like to delete.
You have now deleted a MySQL Database.